Interpretation of what a real POrtal gun would be like if one existed. Based on the video game, POrtal. Amazing.
I want my money back.
The original Spencer Davis Group with Steve Winwood live on stage 1967!
Robin finds a few things to be holy.
Pythagoras had a problem with beans and irrationality. What really happened? I don't know! The square root of two is irrational, and beans are delicious.
Hank continues our series on the four fundamental forces of physics with a description of gravitation - the interaction by which physical bodies attract with a force proportional to that of their masses, and which is responsible for keeping planets in orbit, among other things.
Butler's almost joyfully sarcastic tone cleverly reframes the dialogue and forces you to take notice of what's going missing in national conversations -- from the Sudanese genocide to the meaning of Occupy Wall Street.
Written, Produced, & Directed by Ronnie Butler Jr
Inspired by Gil Scott-Heron "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised"
An idealistic young girls fate is sealed when she crosses paths with a scheming and enigmatic old woman.
Movies have the power to create a shared narrative experience and to shape memories and worldviews. British film director Beeban Kidron invokes iconic film scenes -- from Miracle in Milan to Boyz n the Hood -- as she shows how her group FILMCLUB shares great films with kids.
Missed the list of films? Here it is again for you to immerse yourself:
- Miracle in Milan, Vittorio de Sica (1951)
- Slumdog Millionaire, Danny Boyle (2008)
- Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, Frank Capra (1939)
- Hotel Rwanda, Terry George (2004)
- Schindler's List, Steven Spielberg (1993)
- To Sir, with Love, James Clavell (1967)
- Persepolis, Vincent Paronnaud and Marjane Satrapi (2007)
- Jaws, Steven Spielberg (1975)
- The Diary of Anne Frank, George Stevens (1959)
- The Great Escape, John Sturgese (1963)
- Shoah, Claude Lanzmann (1985)
- Triumph of the Will, Leni Riefenstahl (1935)
- The Wizard of Oz, Victor Fleming (1939)
- Citizen Kane, Orson Welles (1941)
- Boyz n the Hood, John Singleton (1991)
- Tom Hanks as Jim Lovell in Apollo 13, Ron Howard (1995)
- Ben Kingsley as Gandhi in Gandhi, Richard Attenborough (1982)
- Eve Harrington from All About Eve, Joseph L. Mankiewicz (1950)
- Howard Beale from Network, Sidney Lumet (1976)
- Mildred Pierce, Michael Curtiz (1945)
- Rear Window, Alfred Hitchcock (1954)
Excerpt from an interview with Bruce.
Music video for Atheist experience by Ick.
Director, animatior: Erik Buchholtz
A perennial favorite of the Dr. Demento Show by Damascas and Barnes and Barnes. Eb slips Mr. Douglas some brown acid and this is the shocking result. Tune in, turn on, and drop out, dahling. Enjoy!
Larry McConkey Steadicam work on Hugo. More info at http://www.freshdv.com/2012/05/hugo-steadicam-bts.html
Stand with us in spreading the love and repost our video! Together we can make a difference!
Rebecca Onie asks audacious questions: What if waiting rooms were a place to improve daily health care? What if doctors could prescribe food, housing and heat in the winter? At TEDMED she describes Health Leads, an organization that does just that -- and does it by building a volunteer base as elite and dedicated as a college sports team.